sábado, 5 de mayo de 2012

The Wizard, Folds Study

My daily routine has changed quite a bit during this last month. I bought several books in the internet, drawing lessons, animal anatomy, drawing the clothed figure... and a drawing pad. So I dedicate half of the day to studying this, and the other half goes to a game I'm doing with a friend (he programs and I do all the graphics). It'll soon be released to the appstores. To make animations properly I've been studying some traditional animation, so I'm drawing almost full time. I'm improving quite fast! I spent the day today studying drapery and folds, drawing like 5 or 6 examples of types of folds or so, and during the evening I had fun making this drawing. It was like 3 hours with shading and everything. I used a 2HB pencil for everything.

1 comentario: