martes, 27 de junio de 2017

2016 Recap (II): Digital paintings and concept art.

I set up an artstation where all my 2d art can be viewed confortably:

https://juanmilon.artstation.com/

Nevertheless, I'm going to keep uploading galleries here. I love the fact that this blog contains everything that I created since I quit my job as a programmer.

Jettatura


I made a lot of work for this indie game that is gonna release soon that is called Jettatura. It is a fantasy cartoonish dungeon crawler game. It's being made only by Nick Baker, my client, the wizard programmer and game designer and me as concept artist and 3d modeller. The NPCs in this game are flat billboards but the environment is 3d.

Unseen (indie game early concept art)

 





Personal work

Even though most of the personal work that I did last year was simply drawing in my sketchbook, I tried to do some digital painting every now and then:

  

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario