jueves, 23 de agosto de 2012

Game ready prop models

I updated my portfolio with a couple of new prop models. I made then in like 12 hours each from a concept that was delivered to me, as part of a test requested by an outsourcing company that I got to know through a post in the polycount.com forums I made them in zbrush, sculpted, and textured them in photoshop. This is the concept I used for making then:
I would have added a bit more relief to the chest, but I had a poly count limit of 2k that I had already reached... And didn't want to use too much time. With a few more polys I would have left the topology ready for some animation :)
The topology could be better but it certainly allows some animation as it is now. I made this pose mimicking the concept

1 comentario: